maandag 29 juni 2009

Meaning something to other people

I just listened some audio tapes of the audio book from Keith Ferazzi - Never Eat Alone. And in one chapter he talks about investing some time to help other people with their dreams. And I have this feeling that if you want to form genuine relationships with new people helping them will really be a good 'social glue' to make that happen. You can help them by giving some information that you know about the subject or try to see if people you know can help them.

I'm going to set a goal here thanks of this idea.

1 month before I'm going to do my gap year I'm going to make 'a newsletter' to all my friends that I know and just sent everything that I've learned that month and/or that I think is worth knowing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten