vrijdag 26 juni 2009

Stuff I did that I thought that wasn't possible or just inspired me (back in the old days)

Before I decided to write this blog I also did all kinds of things to see what is and isn't possible. Here is a list of the things that is possible:

Amsterdam (or near Amsterdam):
- Calling on a strangers house who shows signs that they graduated from some school and congratulate them and make friends with them

- Going into a club for free by pretending you're a tourist to the bouncer so that he'll forgive you that you 'forgot your bracelet'.

- Going out alone, approach a tourist you don't know and decide to party with him! Eventually I was in an afterparty with him and 20 other people we met somewhere in a café.

- Being 'beaten up' by 20 females of a hen party :-P

- Getting a number from a girl you think is attractive in less than 10 seconds (my bus stop didn't wait for me)

London:
- Approaching 7 groups of girls and almost get everyones phone number! (I'm dutch maybe it helps but I just asked almost every group "where is picadilly circus" or something like that)

- Meeting a gay guy in London that has a dad who owns 3 night clubs in the centre of the city.

Stockholm:
- going into a party for 23 and older while you're 18 (tip: sneak in when the bouncer doesn't look, yes it requires luck)

- Stockholm to Amsterdam: make it a mission to approach and talk to everyone on the plane and see what happens! You'll hear a lot of cool stories.

- In Stockholm there were so many things that happened, because I wanted to meet every beautiful girl and cool guy I saw. And there are a lot of cool guys and beautiful girls! :-) And beauty can also be a form of spontaneity so I don't just mean outer appereance.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten