zaterdag 4 juli 2009

Having fun in the park

So as some of might you know, I have this tendency with beautiful girls. I walk up to them, am really nervous but still talk to them in almost any situation. Which is in my mind a rare combination to see.

Friday I had this tendency again. I saw 2 beautiful girls playing volleyball. I like beautiful girls but was nervous (again) to just go up and talk to them. But I also like volleyball and wanted to tag along for a game. So I went up and basically asked if I could join and there we were playing. We were a bit goofy with the 3 of us while we were playing, part of it was because I had the sunglasses on my head from 1 girl for no particular reason.

Anyway, I noticed that they belonged to this whole group of people who I also began to talk to and noticed that they were having a birthday party. After 2 hours and some hilarious birthday games later one of them asks me:"Why don't you join us for the house party at 10 'o clock?"

I just love it when random stuff like this happens. Especially if it happens trough some interest that you like: volleyball! :-D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten