maandag 12 oktober 2009

meeting people in uncoventional ways

Ever saw a stranger on the street walking up to you and just say hi and you 2 started a conversation? I know I didn´t, but just for fun I wanted to be that stranger to someone. The idea came spontaneously in my head when there was a woman walking 1 meter next to me in a busy street and she was the only one walking next to me. It was like the 2 of us were in the same walking group and knew each other already.

So just for fun I said:
"Hi!"
Her:"Hey"
Me:"You know what I think is kinda odd? It´s when people walk alone and are bored to death that they don´t talk to anyone, but just keep quiet and stay bored."
And we started a conversation about it.

I didn´t had any particular thing to go to so I walked with her to her gym and said goodbye after a 25 minute fun playful conversation about aliens that are kidnapping her and me. And there were other more serious subjects as well. But I guess that 25 to 30 year old people secretely want to talk about aliens kidnapping them ;-)

Anyway, for anyone who´s reading this, try it too just for fun! It might be scary - it was certainly scary for me - but who knows what happens. I think I´m going to do this more often, just for the fun of it.

So if you see a stranger walking up to you and say hi prepare yourself. It might just be me :-P

Cheers!
Richy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten